Thursday, November 11, 2010

Top 10 Essentials

Gillian Robin Christie
wardrobe stylist 

1)  My friends and family - they are my spice of life
2)  My phone - how else will I contact my friends and fam
3)  Coffee - yes I'm addicted
4)  Black bra from VS
5)  Flirty black short skirt with pockets from H&M
6)  Books - I can get lost in a book store for hours
7)  the beach- just the smell of the ocean calms me down
8)  Black skinny jeans from R&R- my rear never looked SO good
9)  Water - 96oz a day - props to Kirsten
10) my bed - love it!!!

Okay and I thought of a few more...
11)  Linkin Park After Dark by OPI
12)  the cutest cat in the whole wide world - Stella (bo-bella) - it's actually Constellation, Stella for short but I do sometimes call her Stella Bo Bella...of course
13)  my Havianas flip flops
14)  Arbonne eye cream... and Arbonne lip saver

Fun!!  Idea from self service magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment