Thursday, November 11, 2010

I have a blog

A journey of a thousand steps starts with the first step...er...or something like that.  

Here I go...my first step into the wild world of blogging.  I was told this week...  "I must have a blog!!"  Okay... so here is what goes through my brain..."really I must?!?  Aren't I a little late to the blogging party...let along the fashion blogging party??"  What can I Gillian Robin Christie add to the fashion blogging world??  

Yes...I am a little insecure about this new adventure.  There's Garance Dore and The Sartorialist and because i'm addicted ...even Perez has Coco Perez...what can I add???

Well....hmmm....er...


I didn't get into styling because of the paycheck or because fashion was a fledgling new industry...I started styling because I love it, it makes me happy and I'm good at it.  The same gets to be true for my blog...I will post my thoughts, ideas, frustrations, images and such that inspire me and if people follow...they follow.  If not...then I have a really cool site that inspires me and I get to be silly and creative in the process.

Sounds like a plan Stan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment