Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not Van Halen



Photos: Hilary Williams
A few summers ago a dated an amazing guy (of course!) whose house was like an art gallery.  Call me impressed.  Most men that I had ??? up until that point still had their walls covered in Van Halen posters.  Please don't judge...cause I know you know exactly what I'm talking about.  Anyhow...back on track...every painting had a story and inspired him in a different way.  I had always loved art and vowed at that moment to start collecting real pieces for myself.  At the Union Street festival this year I happened upon Hilary Williams.  She creates amazing mixed media pieces using different images and textures of the city closest to my heart...San Francisco.  I fell in love with Hilary's work and fell in love again with the city by the bay.

1 comment:

  1. And I, thank you for your kind words G. I will never forget you and wish you the very best in life and love. Thank you for adding a wonderful story to my art collection. :)

    ReplyDelete