Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The great (bedroom) debate




Photos:  Omniarte Design by Erinn Valencich
My bedroom is in need of a makeover.  Let's just say my bedroom hasn't received much love since I moved into my fabulous apartment over a year ago...it is pretty much the dumping ground for all my s*** when I tidy up before a party...and according to feng shui experts that directly translates to yours truly receiving or NOT receiving much love.  (another post all together!!)  

So it's time to redecorate...or really...declutter, organize, and overhaul my bedroom.  I want my bedroom to be girly, warm and inviting but sophisticated and modern...like a fantastic five star hotel room where I could lounge for hours. 

Here is my question lovelies....peach (which is really light orange so of course that's how I'm leaning) or pink.  The pics above are some inspiration.  Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment